Wednesday, May 20, 2009

twitter mania

I officially am a twitter head. I created my account and I can micro blog. My thoughts on it are still a little unclear. It was really easy to use and sign up. I found out I had some friends who use twitter and I chose to follow them also. I learned a new term today and it is twit goo. Not only is this word sound funny all to itself, but it is a way to share images on twitter. I think before school started I would have never been a blogger or a micro blogger, because I was hardly on the computer. Since I have begun school things have changed and I spend most of my day on my laptop. So, I think once I get into the groove of using it all, I think I will have fun with it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't become a twitter head yet, but I am already a facebook person. It can be fun finding old friends:)

    ReplyDelete